Covershots Mobile Canopies are available in both Eclipse and PTC models. Eclipse Models come in 41', 62', 83', and 104' clear span length. The Eclipse models are 20 feet deep. The PTC's (Professional Teaching Canopies) are available in 24' and 30' clear span. The PTC models are 14 feet deep. The Eclipse Models can be motorized. All models can be fitted with a retractable top.
- Width: 20’
- Lengths: 41’, 62’, 83’, 104’ (Inside Measurements)
- Overall Height: 14’-6” at Center Span
- Clearances: Center: 10’-6”; Front and Rear: 12’-2”
- Wind Loads: Retractable canopies – 50 MPH open & unanchored; 125MPH retracted & unanchored. Fixed break-away canopies – Designed to release with winds in excess of 50MPH
- Mobility: Forward-Reverse; Left-Right. Geared to climb or descend tiered hitting areas up to 22% slope. Moves at 15 feet per minute.
- Electrical Requirements: For motorized units, 220V40A power required at site to operate unit. If not available, a portable generator can be used.
- Manufacturing Site: Elgin, NE
- Certifying Engineer: R/K Engineers, Charleston, SC
- Frame Material: Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame – Galvanized and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Canopy Material: PVC coated fabric, UV and fire resistant.
- Warranty: Frame, canopy, motors and gears - one year, parts and labor.